Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Super Mario Bros. Minus World

This is a video of how to access the Minus World of the original Super Mario Bros.  This is the self-proclaimed "most famous glitch of all time".  I put in "quotes" because I don't think it is more famous then the Donkey Kong kill screen, for example.  When I was a kid we heard a weird urban legend-telephone version of the Minus World glitch but no one knew about the actual glitch.  The story that I heard was that if you could get to the end of level 1-2 with the star and were also small you could warp straight to 8.  We tried it about a billion times but could never get to the end of the level.  And I'm pretty sure it's not possible.  But please take that as a challenge and if you succeed please send me a video!

No comments:

Post a Comment